[0-2 Years] ZS Associates Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | Oct 2018
Company Name: ZS Associates
Designation: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0-2 Years
CTC: As Per Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or EE or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of Quality Engineering experience primarily in performance, scalability, reliability testing, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Proficiency in Object oriented programming languages, preferably C#, .NET.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of Web Applications and n-tier applications.
- Well versed with Performance testing approaches and methodologies.
- Knowledge of performance testing tools, such as Neoload, VSTS, load runner etc.
- Exposed to performance monitoring & diagnostic tools such as SQL profiler, PerfMon, Dynatrace, Splunk etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies .
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing requirements and work.
- Effective organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS and Big data platforms such as Spark & Hadoop is plus.
- Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
- Understand performance KPIs, Develop and execute test scripts for one or more products in parallel.
- Present and interpret findings, report defects and create detailed execution reports.
- Review the Non-functional requirements with various application stream to identify the requirements for load test.
- Actively learn and use infrastructure and application performance monitoring tools to help analyze and isolate bottlenecks and perform analysis.
- Coordinate Performance Testing activities between various teams on shared infrastructure and in accordance with schedules, ensuring compliance and procedural requirements are adhered to.
- Work closely with application development, architecture, infrastructure and engineering groups for test and data planning, analysis, and for defining success criteria
- Provide insight into performance bottlenecks leveraging a variety of isolation techniques and tools
- Design modular load test scripts for various scenarios to allow dynamic updates to the test design
- Plan and execute customs design load test as per the requirement from various stakeholders
- Identify and collect all performance data and create actionable analysis to help resolve performance bottleneck
- Develop strong knowledge of monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Splunk
- Remain current with the performance testing methodologies
- ZS is a global firm; fluency in English is required
Apply Mode: Online
Process: Interested Candidates can send resumes to email@example.com with subject line as “Applying For Software QA Engineer – Performance Testing”