[0-3 Years]: Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2019 |Software Engineer | May 2019
Mercedes-Benz R&D India (MBRDI), headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We focus on topics ranging from computer-aided design and simulations (CAD, CAE) for powertrain, chassis and exteriors to embedded systems, telematics and developing various IT applications and tools. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering.
Company Name: Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited (DAIMLER)
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree [Electrical & Electronics]
Last Date: ASAP
- Responsible for design and development of AUTOSAR based Simulink, TargetLink models as per the MAAB guidelines with good software engineering practices.
- Responsible for Model Validation (MIL, SIL) and Test development, Code Coverage and Model Quality
- Functionally responsible for software for Thermal management functions for the HVAC and Comfort functions for passenger cars
- Accountability as part of the Agile software development team.
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and related tools
- Good exposure to configuration management tools like PVCS, SVN, GIT and DOORS
- Good knowledge of Software and System Simulation, plant modeling and analysis
- Working experience as part of Agile software development team.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online