[0-3 Years] : OpenText Recruitment 2019 | Technical Analyst | May 2019
Open Text™ is the world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The Company’s solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world’s largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms.
Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
Open Text offers an attractive and unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing success stories in the Information Technology sector.
Company Name: OpenText
Designation: Technical Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
- B.Tech /BE, M.E/M.Tech, MCA Graduates are eligible.
Interfaces directly with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution).
- Validates technical information, sets fair expectations and disseminates information as needed.
- Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly).
- Demonstrates good judgment to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues .
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or high severity situations.
- Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service
request case notes; ensuring all stake holders are notified in a timely fashion, of ongoing investigation and problem resolution status.
- As a 24 x 7 x 365 organization, MUST BE willing to work in shifts .
- Support business needs via taking-up On-Call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays (as and when need arises).Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs.
- Create knowledge base (where nonexistent) and refine existing knowledge base content to keep it up to date
- May perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares white papers for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions.
What It Takes:
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Documentum Product Suite (WebTop, DA/ xCP / Content Server/ D2, LS) / Captiva / eRoom with strong OS knowhow (Windows) / Kazeon with strong OS knowhow (LINUX/UNIX).
- Great Team Player
- Thrive & excel in a high-pressure, time sensitive enterprise environment.
- Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills)
- Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills
- Fair understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer.
Apply Mode: Online
Process to Apply: Interested Candidates can send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line as “Applying For Technical Analyst Position-Bengaluru”