[0-4 Years] Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2019 | Associate Analyst| Jan 2019
CoRe is Deloitte’s integrated shared services organization. It supports and drives Deloitte’s global strategy and deliver tangible value to the participating member firms and the Deloitte global network. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters.
We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Company Name: Deloitte
Designation: Associate Analyst/Analyst
Package: As Per Standards
Experience: 0-4 Years
Eligibility & Skills:
- 0-4 years of experience in workflow/project coordination, production management, and/or customer/account service with a successful record in delivery and client satisfaction
- Professional services firm or agency experience is a plus
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. Desired: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Design, or Diploma in Graphic/Web Designing or any degree in Communications
- Must have a good understanding of general business operations with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Must have experience using graphic design software, preferably Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, and After Effects)
- Customer service experience essential, with strong deadline negotiation skills and the ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines
- Must have the necessary experience required to anticipate and address potential problems or questions regarding projects
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with firm personnel at all levels
- Should be a team player with a positive attitude and open to working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally during stressful situations, maintaining composure and resolving problems effectively and positively
- Ability to follow directions and manage multiple tasks in a high volume environment.
- The Creative Services Coordinator assists internal clients is submitting graphic design projects, ensuring client satisfaction with all services and deliverable.
- The Creative Services Coordinator sets the stage for the successful completion of every Creative Services project. As a project liaison, this individual must ensure excellent communication and monitor the project flow through graphic design, proofreading, print, and final delivery.
- Effectively coordinate and monitor design, proofreading, and printing projects using a web-‐based workflow management tool and scheduling application
- Assess project requests ensuring that all information necessary for the successful completion of the project is supplied and accurate. Ensure that requests align with firm policies and brand standards. Contact internal client if additional information is required before routing to production.
- Estimate time required to complete each request. Manage internal client expectations, negotiating deadlines when necessary.
- Assign resources to projects based on skill sets and availability. Prioritize projects based on due dates and duration estimates.
- Ensure clear communication of internal client requirements. Review project specifications and internal client expectations with leads and/or assigned CS professionals as necessary.
- Monitor deadlines and ensure timely delivery.
- Perform quality check on projects prior to submission for final production.
- Coordinate final production with outside supplier.
- Manage and prioritize projects and ensure timely completion of jobs sent to outside supplier for production.
- Manage the transfer of documents, delivery of proofs, and delivery of final products.
- Build relationships with internal clients in all functions at all levels — regionally and/or nationally — and ensure effective delivery of services.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal clients regarding process, work requests, scheduling, and issue resolution.
- Work closely with other Creative Services Coordinators and Graphic Designers to share leading practices and implement new procedures, technology, and services.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online