Accel Frontline Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Software Trainee | 19-22 June 2018
Company Name: Accel Frontline
Designation: Software Trainee
Interview Location: Chennai
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering(CSE, IT).
- Should possess minimum of 65% throughout academics.
- No standing Arrears / Back logs
- Should be Ready for 3 years of Service Agreement.
- Onsite assignment, if any, candidate will be eligible forcompany paid accommodation and per diem.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates with Certification in Java, Oracle, and SQL are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Good Communication skills. Be explicit in spoken and written English language.
- Thorough in basics of Technology studied and able to articulate.
- Good attitude towards work and corporate culture.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment.
- Has an urge to learn and grow along with the Organization.
- Basic JAVA & SQL SKILLS is mandatory
- Under general supervision, perform assignments of moderate complexity in the assigned Group.
- Assignments will be in one or more of the following areas: designing, coding and implementing user interfaces, maintenance, User acceptance Test, Client training.
- Develop documents, test plans, test scenarios of the developed software.
- Attend and resolve the customer reports assigned to them from time to time.
- Assignments require use of independent judgment to a moderate extent, application of programming /software principles, theories and its related concepts.
- Require specific subject related knowledge necessary forthe system development, certification, implementation, maintenance and suppor
- Participate in project review meetings.
- Provide weekly updates to immediate supervisor.
- Effective communication with immediate supervisor, peer group and counter parts.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 19-22 June 2018 [10AM Onwards]
Accel Frontline Ltd (A CAC Holding Company)
54-57,Murugesa Naicker complex,
Landmark : Next to IDBI bank
Contact Person – Barada – HR