Accenture Off-Campus Drive | Application Development Associate | Across India
Company Name: Accenture
Designation: Application Development Associate
Job Location: PAN India
Event Location: Bangalore,Delhi,Hyderabad,Kolkata,Pune
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
Note: Multiple events are planned in October’18 and November’18 across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Pune starting from 27th October’18.
Responsible in supporting infrastructure operations or manage deli every for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online