Adobe Off Campus Drive 2017 | Associate Technical Consultant | LD 25 Sep 2017
Company Name: Adobe
Designation: Associate Technical Consultant
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 9, 50,000/- LPA
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
- 2017 Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- BE, B.Tech Graduates [Streams: CS / IT / ECE / EE] are eligible to apply for the drive.
- Min 70% throughout in academics.
- Understanding of Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries and JSTL Skills.
- Understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate.
- Exposure in Java Web development experience, other Content Management System Experience.
- Understanding of Core Web Technologies: XML, XHTML, Client-Side Scripting Languages.
- Knowledge of Data base, SQL Queries on any one database: Oracle / MySQL.
- Good Communication Skills: Both Verbal & Written.
- Design and Implement components for Adobe CQ.
- Build Solutions on top of the CQ WCM, DAM and SoCo modules.
- Transfers and insures business requirements into technical specifications.
- Provides technical implementations solution and recommendations.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ platform and integrate with other systems.
- Define implementation processes and best practices.
- Interested candidates to apply for the role of Associate Technical Position.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed to take from home online test.
- Eligible candidates will be scheduled and invited for GD & Interviews at Bangalore Office.
- Not eligible candidates will also be informed simultaneously.
- Provide Primarily Email-ID.
- Validate Email ID with the Code sent to you on email.
- Fill your relevant details and preferences.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online