Allscripts Recruitment 2018| Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | LD ASAP
Company Name: Allscripts
Designation: Associate Software Engineer (.net)
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program of study
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in .net
- Clinical knowledge specifically prescription writing workflows
- Proficient in C#
- Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirement.
- SQL Server
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements
- Production, Preparation and execution of Unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for interal and external publications
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online