Altran Off Campus Drive 2019 | Trainee Engineer | 18 May 2019
About Aricent [Noe Altran]:
Altran has been providing services for around thirty years to key players in the Leadership positions in key industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Design & Innovative Product Development, Life sciences, Semiconductors, Software & Internet, and Telecoms. Revenue: 2.282 billion (2017) with 44,000 employees operating in 30 countries, including 15,000 near and offshore engineers across 5 Global Delivery Centers.
Company Name: Altran
Designation: Trainee [Application Support]
Job Location: Gurgaon
Drive Location: Gurgaon
Salary: As per Standards
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc [IT] Graduates
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Excellent Communication Skills [Written & Verbal]
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
Mandatory Skills :
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs .
- Basic operating systems related to networking.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 18 May 2019 [10AM-2PM]
Aricent Technologies ( Holdings ) Ltd
Unitech Infospace SEZ, Tikri, Sohna Road,
Sec.48 Tower 5, Ground Floor Gurgaon ,
Haryana 122018 IN.
Senior Executive-Talent Acquisition
Main +91 124 4095888 Extn. 2041