Amazon Off Campus Drive 2017 | Device Associate | 10 Aug 2017
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Device Associate
Venue Location: Bangalore
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 2, 30,000/- LPA
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
- BE, B.Tech, MCA [2015, 2016 & 2017 Graduates]
- CSE, ISE, EEE, ECE Branch Only.
- Any Percentage criteria
- Well Versed in English & Kannada.
- Willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-780 minutes a day.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
- Working Knowledge of Computers (Basic MS Office related skills).
- Ability to type 50 WPM.
- Comprehension of a variety of accents.
- Comfort working a fast paced, high collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Candidate will be work under the direction of Team Manager.
- Must be capable of delivering high-quality output under aggressive deadlines.
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation process.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Work autonomously with minimum direction.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: Interested candidates can walk-in directly on 10 August 2017 @ below venue mentioned.
Time: 9.00 AM
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering [SVCE]
Off International Airport Road,
After Yelahanka Air Force Station,