Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019| Freshers | Tech Ops Associate |18 May 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Tech Ops Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: INR 3, 50,000/- to 4, 50,000/-LPA
- Any graduation.
- Troubleshooting ability.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 month.
- The candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 18 May 2019 [10AM-12PM]
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, B Block, 5th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity),
M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady,
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Last three months pay slip and Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security.