Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019| Freshers | Tech Ops Associate |4 Jan 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Tech Ops Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Venue Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3, 50,000/- to 4, 00,000/-LPA
- Engineering from good school. (Only 2017 and 2018 passed out students).
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 4 Jan 2019 [9.00 AM-11.AM Only]
East West Institute of Technology,
No.63, Anjananagar, Off Magadi Road,
Near BEL Layout,
- Kindly carry 3 copies of your resume.
- Pancard is mandatory for the interview.
- Candidates who have applied for this role in the last 6 Months are not eligible for this role right now.