Amazon Walk-In Interview 2018 | Freshers & Experienced | 2 Nov 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Website: www. amazon.com
Designation: KDP Support Analyst
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Venue Date: 2 Nov 2018
Contract: 6 Months
- Freshers or candidates with 0-4 years of work Exp can apply.
- Candidates must be willing to join immediately.
- Any Graduation, Graduation completion is not Mandatory.
- Candidates from BPO Background are preferred.
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Time : 10 AM to 2 PM
Walk-In Date : 02nd November
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt limited
Ground Floor, Plot No: 6,
Hi-Tech City Layout, Survey No.64 (Part),
Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal,