Amazon Walk-In Interview 2018 | Freshers & Experienced | Data Associate | 24 Nov 2018
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Website: www. amazon.com
Designation: Data Associate
Venue Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA
Venue Date: 24 Nov 2018
Job Description & Eligibility:
- Experience Range: 0 – 2 Years.
- Alexa Data Services
- Graduation is mandatory and 2017 & 2018 Pass Outs (Graduates) please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- We are hiring for immediate joining dates and prefer candidates who can join us immediately.
- Mandatory Spoken and Written fluency in English.
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device.
- Any Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts (24X7 shifts) and staggered week offs.
Important Note: Interested candidates can walk-in to the above address. For any queries, drop in an email to email@example.com
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 24 Nov 2018 [10AM-12PM]
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd,
Ground Floor, Infinity tower,
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani,
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government ID handy