Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018 | Associate Software Engineer | 22-23 Nov 2018
Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions, fueling the transformation in digital experiences. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey. Our approach to digital transformation is one that balances competing priorities and strategies that is much more than just the technologies used. Backed by deep analytics, Ameex delivers content through various platforms (web, mobile, IoT etc..) that are highly scalable and easy to maintain, providing cost-effective solutions that accelerate growth.
Company Name: Ameex
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: INR 3, 20,000/- LPA [20% Variable Pay]
- BE, B.Tech, MCA, Graduates
- Computer Science, ECE & IT Streams are eligible for drive.
- Min 60% throughout in SSC, HSC/Equivalent, UG & PG Degree, No Standing arrears.
- Selected candidates should be employed with Ameex for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of joining.
- Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies will focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Must have the ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- To support senior members of the project team in technical challenges outside the scope of work Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Should be able to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Coordinate with all team projects and monitorall product life cycle and prepare all specifications and perform tests on all configuration and installation.
- Analyse all designs and tests plan and prepare required documentation on same.
- Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all projects and plan all activities.
- Analyse and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
- Adhere to established software development processes and analyses all issues and monitor effective resolution of same.
- Coordinate with all cross functional team to analyses all issues.
The candidates are requested to register in the below link so to attend interviews with us.
- Day 1 (November 22, 2018), Thursday
Round 1: Online Test – @ Ameex Office
Round 2: Technical F2F Interview I
Round 3: Managerial Interview
- Day 2 (November 23, 2018), Friday
Round 4: Technical F2F Interview II and Managerial Interview II (Panel)
Round 5: HR Round
Round 6: Final Management Level discussion
Note: Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by Ameex and its subsidiary companies in the past 6 months
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workenstein Building)
Plot 143, MGR Salai,
Chennai 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi
Click here to register for drive
Click here for more details