American Express Recruitment 2018 | Technology Intern | Nov 2018
About American Express:
American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace. From our high employee Satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world.
Company Name: American Express
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelors & Master’s Degree.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Students must have a graduation date between May 2019 and July 2019.
- Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools.
- Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs.
- Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online