Ameriprise Financials Recruitment 2018 | Process Trainee | Nov 2018
Ameriprise Financial has a history of 120 years towards providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives. It is a US based leading financial planning company having its headquarters in Minneapolis with a global footprint through its subsidiaries in South East Asia, Middle East, and Europe. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection.
Company Name: Ameriprise Financials
Designation: Process Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Last date: ASAP
- Manage database of client files in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
- Gather required data and validate the gathered information against client records.
- Process compliance background check requests received from field leaders.
- Maintain reporting and other process documentation for Business Continuity purposes.
- Ensure adherence to agreed service levels and commitments.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns while working closely with the business partners in a focused and responsive manner.
- Any other role as part of the compliance support team and the larger team.
- Excellent English language skills – both written & spoken.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires interaction with various business groups and/or colleagues.
- Graduate from a tier 1 university.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as very keen attention to detail.
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, and Word).
- Must demonstrate excellent understanding and analytical skills and the ability to focus on content review.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online