Attivo Network Off Campus Drive 2018 | Intern | LD 6 Jan 2018
Attivo Networks is an innovator in deception and decoy technology. Attivo uses deception technology to authentically detect BOTs and APTs inside the network, data center, and cloud before the data is breached. Leveraging high-interaction decoys and deception, the Attivo BOTsink® Solution lures and leads BOTs/APTs to reveal themselves without generating any false positives.
Company Name: Attivo Networks
Designation: SD Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Venue Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 9, 00,000/- LPA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2019 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Your college should allow full-time internship in the final semester
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud and Servers/Desktops.
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP. Cyber Security knowledge is a strong plus
- Expertise in Linux or Windows Operating System.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online