Byju’s Mega Off-Campus Drive 2018 | Multiple Openings |Across India | 10-25 Nov 2018
BYJU’S is India’s largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT. Today, BYJU’S has over 22 million downloads and 1.4 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
Company Name: Byju’s (Think & Learn Pvt ltd)
Designation: Business Development Associate
Total Vacancies: Multiple
Salary: INR 10, 00,000/- LPA
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MBA Graduates
Job Location: Across India
Venue Location: Across India (17 cities)
Venue Date: 10-25 Nov 2018
- 2016, 2017, 2018 Graduates.
- BE/B.Tech, MBA
- Excellent in Problem Solving & Strong analytical ability.
- Very good communication (both written & verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Ability to work in a stress and work well in a team.
- A knack of marketing
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Fast -learner
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them into sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM Software.
- Resume analysis and suggesting right type of master’s program.
- Explain importance of higher education and tools used to prepare for process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, Application Process.
- Answer questions on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for product services.
- Helping team through training and mentoring.
Selection Process: Based on Personal Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online