CapGemini Off Campus Drive 2018 |26-27 July 2018
Company Name: Capgemini
Package: INR 2,40,000/-LPA
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2018 before 4:00 PM
- Should have graduated in 2018.
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview in CapGemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
Selection Process: (Elimination to happen in each round)
- Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins
- Pseudocode test for 30 mins
- Technical face to face interview
- HR Round
Online Test pattern :
- Online Aptitude Test – 80 Mins – 2 Sections
- Section 1 – Quantitative + Analytical Reasoning – 50 Mins (16 Questions in each section).
- Section 2 – Written Communication – 30 Mins Test (Easy writing)
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 26 & 27 July 2018 [8.30AM]
CMR Central Auditorium, CMR Group of Institutions
Kandlakoya(V), Medchal Road,
Click here for more details