CapGemini Off Campus Drive 2019 |Across India | LD 10 Jan 2019
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, CapGemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, CapGemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, CapGemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Right shore, its worldwide delivery model.
Company Name: CapGemini
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Graduates
Package: As Per Standards
Drive Locations: Across India
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma
- Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/NCR /Kolkata), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
- Step 1:Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test.
- Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)-Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
- Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2)-Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online