CGI Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate Software Engineer| 10 Nov 2018
About the company:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – we are all shareholders from Day One – one that has grown to 73,000 professionals located more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, CGI is the 5th largest independent and end-to-end IT and business services and product organization in the world, committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us.
Company Name: CGI
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA
Drive Date: 10 Nov 2018
Last Date: 8 Nov 2018
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2016 / 2017 / 18 Batch BE /B.Tech (CS/IT,ECE,Telecom)
- Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
- No year gap during Engineering/PG
- X/ XII marks should be > 60%
- Good pH Score
Note: Candidates willing to commit for at least a 24 months tenure need to apply.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- Carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- Will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business. You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online