CGI Walk-In Drive For Entry-Level Professionals | Systems Analyst | 1 Dec 2018
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Private Limited
Founded in 1976, CGI has evolved into a leading IT and business process services provider. Our more than 30 years of continuous growth is a testament to the confidence our clients place in us and to the commitment of our members. It is also a testament to the sustaining principles in which we were founded upon, including our dream and shared values. The result for our clients: We are everywhere you need us to be and have the stability, discipline and dedicated professionals needed to deliver results.
Company Name: CGI
Designation: Middle-Ware Support Professionals [Systems Analyst]
Location: Bengaluru [E-City]
Experience: 0.6 Months-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Drive Date: 1 Dec 2018
Qualification: BE, B.Tech Graduates
- Primary Skill- Weblogic, Websphere, JBOSS
- Secondary SKill- Unix/Perl Shell Scripting
- Good to have- Java/J2EE
- Candidate should have worked in any one middleware servers like Apache, WebSphere, WebLogic..
- Candidate will be needed to support applications running on any of the above middleware servers.
- He/She will need to understand the technical architecture of the applications and provided day to day support for those applications.
- Should have strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should be good in any one of the scripting languages like Perl or shell scripts
- Working knowledge on Java/J2EE/SQL would be an advantage.
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills as this will be a front-ending role.
- Should have an experience of at least 6 months.
- Should have a temperament to learn and apply new things.
- Shifts- Rotational Shifts(3:30 PM to 12:30 AM & 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM)
- Interview Day- 01st Dec’2018-Saturday
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Process to Apply: Interested candidate share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also please take up the survey by clicking the link(copy paste in your browser)- https://goo.gl/forms/ 39Rxechf4hZqdlo93
- NOTE-Apply only if you are available for F2F discussion on 1st Dec’2018.