CISCO Recruitment 2019 | Intern | Jan 2019
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT and networking. We help companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Company Name: CISCO
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors & Masters Degree
Detailed Eligibility & Skills:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
- Your responsibilities vary by the function and project in which you will work. Available positions in the areas of:-
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online