CtrlS Pool Campus Drive | Graduate Trainee | LD 20 Oct 2018
Company Name: CtrlS
Designation: Graduate Trainee
Salary: INR 3.75 LPA
Education: B.Tech Graduates [ECE & CSE, IT]
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE, IT& ECE disciplines only) Graduating in 2019.
- Students who possess min 75% or 7.5 CGPA in 10th ,12th, aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester without any active/standing backlogs and EAMCET rank below 20000 or ECET below 3000 only need apply.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Knowledge of basic networking, operating systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts & infrastructures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to Communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- There are many and varied responsibilities required of an engineer within a growing company. A Cloud / Data Center Engineer works within a small team, high-end environment.
- The role requires an understanding of Windows Server, Linux server administration, Networking & Storage and key applications and services running on virtualized and non-virtualized platforms.
- This role’s primary focus is simplification of providing instances of the company’s products and services by leveraging on products developed and to automate the many tasks required to enable and manage our offerings.
- In addition, Cloud / Data Center engineers are responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
- Responsibilities also include providing Hosted Linux systems, Windows and
- Exchange Systems and databases, and network troubleshooting, and providing various technical solutions to the business.
- This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize his or her knowledge and broaden his skills.
- 1st round: Written test / Online test (Subjects: Basic of electronics, Networking, Computer Science, Analytical and logical reasoning and quants).
- 2nd round: Technical interview by Panel
- 3rd round: HR interview – Issue of offer letters for training
- Technical Training duration: 2 months
- Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
- Note: This Drive is for Telangana State Students Only.
Day/ Date of Interview: Monday, 29th October 2018
Last Date to Apply: 03:00 PM, 20th October 2018
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online