DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 | IT Developer |March 2019
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries.
Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Designation: IT Developer/Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore [Electronic City]
Experience: 0 -2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Detailed Skills & Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Experience.
- 0-2 year’s experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online