EPAM System Off Campus Drive 2018 | Junior Software Engineer | 8 Dec 2018
About EPAM India:
EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE:EPAM), a leading global product development and platform engineering services company, is focused on delivering results through best in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities. With 23 years of experience in the information technology industry, EPAM 18,000 people serve our customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #8 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies and was ranked as a top information technology services company.
Company Name: EPAM Systems
Website: www. epam.com
Designation: L1/Junior Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore
Venue Location: Across India
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates (CSE/IT)
Role: Java or .Net Developer or Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Job Details & Eligibility:
- BTech/B.E – Computer Science (CS) /Information Technology (IT) / Electronics and communications(EC).
- Min 65% (or CGPA >= 6.5) from class X onwards.
- Tech/B.E should be completed by 2018
NOTE: We use CGPA for selecting eligible candidates. Please convert your percentage to CGPA in the scale of 1 to 10.
- Coding knowledge in Java/C#.
- Good at writing Algorithms, Good in Data Structures, OOPs concept and Java Collections Framework.
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits :
1. 6 lacs per annum
2. Group Medical Health Insurance
3. Group Personal Accidental Insurance
4. Term Life Insurance
Good to have:
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests.
- Any technical certification.
- Eligible Students have to register online using the link https://epa.ms/student-registration.
- EPAM Recruitment team will screen submitted data and shortlist eligible students.
- Shortlisted students will receive an URL to take up first round of online coding challenge
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java for 150 min at your convenient place.
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java for 120 min.
- Round 3: Group Discussion followed by Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
- Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview ~30 min.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to register for drive
Click here for more details
- Registration Start Date: Started
- Registration End Date: 30 Nov 2018.
- First Online Coding Challenge Date: 08 Dec 2018.
- Second Online Coding Challenge and Interviews date: 17 Dec 2018 in Hyderabad and 21 Dec 2018 in Pune
- Date of Joining: In two different batches – 02 Jan 2019 and first week of April 2019