Expedia Recruitment For Associate Software Development Engineer Intern 2018
Company Name: Expedia
Designation: Associate Software Development Engineer Intern
Salary: As Per Standards
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred, graduating in 2020.
- General understanding of the software development life cycle and agile development methodology.
- Strong object-oriented programming, comfortable with front-end development and design skills in any language. More preference is placed on Java but talent trumps languages.
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts.
- Passion for building high-quality software quickly through iterative development\Experience with web services and service-oriented architecture is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools.
- Contribute to requirement definition process.
- Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small projects.
- Work with support to design, spec, and schedule a component or feature.
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support.
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online