E&Y Walk-In Drive For Fresher’s 2019 | Associate Analyst | 6 May 2019
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Company Name: E&Y
Designation: Associate Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college.
- 0 to 1 year of work experience (preferably in a research background).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Core Competencies
- Real-time monitoring and quality reviews are reviews run by the Firm on client engagements to ensure compliance of EYs policies and procedures.
- Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement.
- Upload the research output in the prescribed format
- Analyze the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for providing research & analysis support to Q&RM teams in global and the Areas to conduct real-time monitoring and quality reviews.
- This person shall be responsible for end to end management of real-time monitoring and quality reviews on a daily basis, including analysis of the research for identifying any probable non-compliance with the Firm’s policy, and communicating exceptions to the Q&RM Leadership.
- The person shall report to the team lead.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 6 May 2019 [9AM Onwards]
EY Global Delivery Services,
4th Floor, Tower B, Building No. 3,
Unitech Infospace (UIS), Village-Dundahera, Sector 21,