1. Greeting Message :
• Gud Morning Sir/Mam, How are you doing
• Hello Sir/Mam, How is your day going on
2. What is the purpose of your visit?
To pursue Masters in Science in USA at XXXX
3. F1 student, Which university are you heading to?
XXX at City, State name
4. Which program are you going to?
Masters in Science in Computer Science Major
5. Why are you going to US?
To pursue Masters of Science degree
6. Why study in the US?
“I would like to go to the U.S. for further education because there I would get a global exposure in my chosen field. In my opinion, the quality of education provided by the best universities in the U.S. is not found anywhere else in the world.”
1. Who is your sponsor?
I am being sponsored by my father who is working complete designation in company name no abbreviations since past 30 years
We have a total annual income is XX lacs in which my father’s annual income is XX lacks and we have agriculture income/rental income of XX lackh per annum.
Savings of about XX lacks in which my father has got GPF of XX lackhs , bank savings of XX lacks which is saved for the purpose of my education.
Additionaly, loan of rs. 15 lacks has been sanctioned for the studies in US.
2. What is he? What is his income?
He is working as XX in YY since past 30 years. His total annual income is XX lackhs in which annual income is YYlacks and we have agriculture income of Y lackh per annum.
3. Can I see your CA statement?
Yes sir sure.
4. How are you going to meet your expenses?
Since my father is working from past 30 years he acquired a total savings of about XX lacks in the form of GPF of XXlacks and bankbalance of Rs.XX lacks for the purpose of my higher studies.
Apart from savings we additionally took a loan of Rs.XX lacks from Canara Bank Secunderabad.
5. Do you have some supporting documents about his income?
Yes sir I have salary slip, IT returns of the pervious year and MRO certificate of Agriculture income.
6. Can you support your entire education?
Yes sir I can. As I am the only son my father with has saved some amount of money for my further studies. Apart from savings I have a loan of about Rs. XX lacks which I can use if I fall short of my family funds and I am sure I can repay my loan after my masters.
7. How much savings do you have / Can you show me your statement?
Sir, my father has Savings of about XX lacks in which my father has got GPF of XX lackhs , bank savings of X lacks which is saved for the purpose of my education.hope you liked the post! Please find some of our most read and liked posts here
1. Do you have family in USA?
No sir I don’t have any family living in USA.
2. What will you do after finishing masters in USA?
With a Masters degree from US I am sure that I will be employed in a multinational company like Cognizant technologies, Polaris, Iflex, Visual Soft, InfoTech Enterprises. As per NASCOM (National Association of Software services COMpanies),
the future demand for IT Professionals is estimated 33 lakhs by 2015
and now it is 4 lakhs. This boosts up my confidence.
3. Will you come back to India after Masters?
I am living here from past 22 years and i love my parents.and my parents are well settled here and my all property is here in india.I have some resposibility towards my family. US degrees are well appreciated & preffered in India.and India is advancing country in technology. I have lot of opportunity here after completing my MS degree.
4. Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
• Working for a multinational company like Cognizant technologies, Polaris, Iflex, Visual Soft, InfoTech Enterprises.
• As per NASCOM (National Association of Software services Companies), the future demand for IT Professionals is estimated 33 lakhs by 2015 and now it is 4 lakhs.
5. What will you do if your VISA gets rejected?
Sir I am full-filling all the requirements of VISA and University. I have sufficient bankbalance to fund my education. I have clear cut plans to come back to India. I am sure i ll be absorbed in one the MNC’s like IBM, ORACLE etc. I believe genuine student like me you wont be rejecting. Even if i dint convince u, its up to you to decide. And i will analyze where i have gone wrong to convince you and apply once again.