First American Recruitment 2018 | Technical Trainee | 24 Feb 2019
About First American:
First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements.
Company Name: First American
Designation: Technical Trainee
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: Fresh Graduates
Package: INR 4,00,000/- LPA
- Graduated from branches CSE, IS, IT, ECE, EEE or MCA, M-Tech 2018 Batch only.
- Candidates should have/be:
- 60% or more in graduation
- A flair for programming and well versed with one or more programing languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to join us on 11th March 2019
- Evaluation process will start with Aptitude Test followed by Group Discussion and then personal rounds of interview to gauge your technical and soft skills.
- On successfully clearing the process, you will get to walk out with a job offer of initial package of 4 Lakhs per annum.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Sunday, 24th February 2019.
Registration Start Time: 8:30 AM
Registration End Time : 10:30 AM
Contact Person: Vipul K
First American (India) Private Limited
Aveda Meta Building, No.184,
Old Madras Road, Indira Nagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560038.
Landmark: Opposite to Swamy Vivekananda Metro Station.
Note: Carrying laptops & any storage devices (pen drive, CD etc.) into FAI Premises is strictly prohibited.