GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2019| 300+ Openings |Software Trainee |9 & 10 March 2019
About Global Logic:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence.
Company Name: Global Logic
Salary: As Per Standards
- 2017/2018 BE/BTech/ME/MTech [CS/IT/ ECE] and MCA-60% and above aggregate 10th/12th/Degree/PG
- 2019 BE/BTech/ME/MTech CS/IT/ ECE and MCA – 65% Throughout
- Trained resources in Java ad QA Resources can also apply
- Willing to relocate from the current place to Noida
- Knowledge of Programming Languages – C, C++, Java and Data Structures
- Candidate should be self-starter. Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills enable you to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative, as well as practical ways.
- Consistently adapt to new circumstances, learn quickly when facing new problems or challenges and are open to change.
- Make it a point to listen to and act on feedback, and find it important to gain insight from errors.
- Moreover, candidate should be a team player who places great value on meeting all team deadlines and deliverable.
- Online Test on 9th & 10th – Interviews next week at Cochin Venue
- Candidates can take test from home also
- Need to undergo training in advanced technologies like Mobile Computing, Cloud Computing, Middle Ware Technologies, Graphical applications ,etc.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements(such as urgent customer problems).
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Apply Mode: Online
Date: Saturday 9th & 10th March 2018
Note: Details will be shared to shortlisted candidates.
Click here to apply online