Harman International Off Campus Drive 2017 – Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Harman India
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Pune
Drive Date: 1 Sep 2017
Last Date: 27 Aug 2017
Salary: INR 4, 50,000/- LPA
- 2017 Batch Graduates – B.E/B.Tech
- CSE, IT, Electronics, EEE & E&C Streams are eligible.
- Good PH Score.
- Good Academics Records.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong C/C++ Development Skills in Linux Environment.
- Strong Fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming & Data Structures.
- Exposure to SCM Tools will be a plus.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Exciting Development/Testing Roles in a Product based company working in Telematics domain.
- Challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be a part of highly dynamic, fast paced environment working on disruptive technologies.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online