Hewlett Packard [HP] Off Campus Drive 2018 | Technical Consultant | 8 Oct 2018
Company Name: Hewlett Packard [HP]
Designation: Technical Solution Consultant
Venue Location: Chandigarh
Job Type: Internship [Mandatory] + Full Time
Package: INR 5, 00,000/- LPA + Joining Bonus [75,000]
DOJ: Jan 2019
Job Location: Bangalore
- 2019 Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- BE, B.Tech [All Circuit Branches].
- Min 60% or above throughout academics [With no active arrears].
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Engineering Graduate.
- Willingness to learn and implement.
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments.
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, APJ )
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication.
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to TOP IT Company servers, TOP IT Company storage and TOP IT Company networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues.
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customers case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels.
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with TOP IT Company.
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance.
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
- Internship for 6 months starting January to June .
- All 5 days a week without any break, will be allowed leaves for exams and project submissions.
- The Interns will be trained during the internship period and will not be given any projects.
- Successful Graduate / Intern selects should not sit through any other placement drives
- Graduates will be converted to full time, based on their internship performance.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 8 Oct 2018
Chandigarh University Gharuan, Mohali
Click here to register for drive
Click here for more details