Hewlett Packard [HP] Off Campus Drive 2019 | Technical Consultant | 23 Feb 2019
Company Name: Hewlett Packard [HP]
Designation: Technical Solution Consultant
Venue Location: Chandigarh
Package: INR 5,00,000/- LPA + Joining Bonus [75,000]
Job Location: Bangalore
- 2017, 2018 Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- BE, B.Tech [CS, IT, Electrical, Electronics. Telecommunication, Instrumentation].
- Min 60% or above throughout academics [With no active arrears].
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Engineering Graduate.
- Willingness to learn and implement.
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments.
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, APJ )
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication.
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to TOP IT Company servers, TOP IT Company storage and TOP IT Company networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues.
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customers case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels.
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with TOP IT Company.
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance.
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact performance.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 23 Feb 2019
Chandigarh University Gharuan, Mohali
Click here to register for drive
Click here for more details