Honeywell Recruitment 2018 | Intern | Dec 2018
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. We are blending products with software solutions to link people and businesses to the information they need to be more efficient, safer and more connected
Company Name: Honeywell
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: Master’s Degree [Currently enrolled in a degree program pursuing a degree in Engineering]
- Curiosity and motivation.
- Verbal and written skills in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Drive and motivation for career development.
- Team player who can also be independent.
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Open to taking on challenges.
- Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Understand how a research and development internship can maximize your potential with stimulating work in an inspiring hi-tech environment, alongside passionate colleagues and leaders.
- Provide technical support to research and development team.
- Work with some of the most talented and experienced scientists and engineers on developing latest technologies.
- Turn your insights into real products and recommendations that impact the business
Continuously improve through learning and observing from highly skilled colleagues and leaders
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online