HP Off Campus Drive 2019 | Technical Consultant | 16 Feb 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard [HP]
Designation: Technical Consultant
Job Locations: Bangalore
Venue Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs. 5 LPA + 75000 Joining Bonus
- 2018 passed out.
- E/B.Tech – (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE and EIE).
- 60% and above in 10th, 12th/Diploma and Degree with NO Standing Arrears.
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, and APJ).
- Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication.
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues.
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HPE
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 16 & 17 February 2019
Vel Tech University,
Click here for more details & register