HSBC Recruitment For Freshers 2019 | Trainee Software Engineer | May 2019
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. We aim to be where the economic growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We serve around 58 million customers through our four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets & Global Private Banking.
Company Name: HSBC
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Fresh Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: BE, B.Tech [Fresh Graduates]
- 2019 pass outs – B.E / B.Tech / Integrated M.Tech (Dual Degree).
- 60% or 6.00/10.00 CGPA throughout (10th/ 12th/ Diploma / BE / B.Tech / Dual Degree)
- Applicants should not have any current backlog during hiring / on-boarding process.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills.
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting.
- Gathering business requirements by working closely with business users and other related IT teams spread across globally.
- Designing solution(s) adhering to the design principles such as Decision Driven Design (DDD).
- Delivering solution through Agile methods underpinned by advanced DevOps.
- Rolling out and supporting the solution across various markets.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online