IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 |Associate Systems Engineer | Across India | LD ASAP
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry
Company Name: IBM
Website: www. ibm.com
Job Location: Across India
Designation: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech. M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility:
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME.
- Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering / Computer Science and Information Security / Computer Technology / Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology.
- Education completion year – 2017 and 2018.
- The Global Delivery Centre is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more meaningfully, help you to make a difference.
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged.
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views.
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.
- Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online