IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 |Associate Systems Engineer | LD 25 Aug 2018
Company Name: IBM
Website: www. ibm.com
Job Location: Across India
Designation: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date To Register: 25 Aug 2018
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech. M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility:
- Course Completion Year: 2016, 2017 & 2018 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply).
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E./ M.Tech – 65% or 6.5 CGPA. SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60% or 6.0 CGPA.
- Streams: BE, B.Tech [CSE, IT, Software Engg & Information Science] ; M.E/M.Tech [ CSE, Computer Science & Information Security, Computer Technology & Application, Computer Technology, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data Engg, Information Technology, Software Engg, Software Systems, Web Technology]
- No backlogs
Note: This registration at VTU portal link is only for database collection purpose. Please note all the eligible students will get a formal invitation mail from IBM. And candidates must complete the registration and apply to Job code on the IBM Career Portal.
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients across PAN India and are Flexible to work in all shifts.
- You must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Communicate (Written & Oral) effectively with stakeholders. Able to articulate with confidence the desired views.
- Passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems.
- As new recruits, you will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents.
Apply Mode: Online
Drive Date: 29-31 Aug 2018
Click here for more information
Click here to register for drive