IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 | Associate Engineer | 9 & 10 March 2019
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry
Company Name: IBM
Website: www. ibm.com
Job Location: Across India
Designation: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
- Course Completion Year: 2017/2018(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply).
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E. / M.Tech – 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60% or 6.0CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects).
- No current /past backlogs.
Note: All the eligible students are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page before 27-Feb-2019 up to 3:00 PM.
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering and Research (PCCOE&R)
(Near S.B. Patil Public School) Plot No. B, Sector no. 110, Gate no.1, Laxminagar,
Ravet, Pune, Maharashtra 412101
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online