IBM Walk-In Drive | Freshers & Experienced | 7-11 Nov 2017
Company Name: IBM
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Any Related Graduates
Skills: Knowledge of Operating Systems, Basic Networking concepts & technologies, Proven Communication Skills.
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users.
- Support to External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls /E-Mails/Chats resolving technical issues for end users.
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP. Dial-Up. Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Understanding of OS, Windows 2000/NT/XP Configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User Level familiarity with at least one email client – Outlook, Notes etc.,
- Skilled in Commercially standard software applications and major desktop OS.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning / Probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Fluency in English Communication Skills [Both Written & Spoken] / Soft Skills.
- Shift Timings will be 24*7 in Nature and can vary depending on Geographies supported.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 7-11 Nov 2017 [12PM-3PM]
3B Mindspace, Hi-Tech City,
Contact: Rama KV Bhattiprolu
Documents to Carry with you:
- Current Company’s Offer or Appraisal Letter [Whichever is the latest].
- Experience Letters from two recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any).
- Updated Resume, Govt.ID Proof.
- Copy of your highest Educational Mark Sheets (All Years / Semesters).
- Copy of your highest Education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate)
- Dress code for the day is business formals or smart casuals.
- Must carry a printout of this E-Mail along with Original Govt.ID Proof [PAN/Voter ID/DL].
- Request to carry an updated resume (hard copy) along with you.
- No Constraints to carrying a pen-drive onto the premises but not Laptop.
- Soft Copies of the above mentioned documents on a USB Drive
- [ Ensure Educational .docs scanned have all borders visible]