Informatica Off Campus Drive 2018| Software Engineering Intern | March 2018
Company Name: Informatica
Designation: Software/Quality Engineer Intern
Duration: 7 Months
Stipend: Rs.16, 000/-PM – 30,000 /-PM [Based on Performance in Interviews]
- 2017 & 2018 Graduates are eligible to apply for the drive.
- BE & B.Tech [CS\IT Branches Only].
- Registration Process
- Computer Based Coding Test [Online]
- Candidates clearing Online Test will be invited for the interviews.
Job Description: [Software Engineering Intern]
- Design and Implement of software in collaboration with members of the R&D Development Team.
- Responsible for component development and work with team to solve issues encountered.
- Develop unit tests and functional tests for the components build to ensure quality and correctness of the solution.
- Estimate and identify risks for component you create.
Job Description: [Quality Engineering Intern]
- Design and Develop test plans, test cases based on functional and design specifications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Design and develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Participate in product functional review, test specifications, document reviews.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online