McAfee Recruitment For Interns 2018
McAfee, Inc., (NYSE: MFE) headquartered in Santa Clara, California and the global leader in Intrusion Prevention and Security Risk Management, delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world. With its unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee empowers home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers with the ability to block attacks, prevent disruptions, and continuously track and improve their security.
Company Name: McAfee
Designation: Technical Support Intern
Experience: Fresh Graduates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science Or
- Any equivalent Bachelor’s Degree in Science as recognized by Government body
- Industry certifications like CCNA, MCSE, S+ will be preferred.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Act as the first point of contact for corporate/enterprise customers of McAfee.
- Handle real-time voice calls and portal cases and respond in a timely manner.
- Work in a team with assorted expertise.
- Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular-basis.
- Leverage team members’ expertise to deliver resolutions to customers in a timely-manner.
- Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 rotational shifts (including night shifts) is a must.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows technology with some exposure to Server operating systems.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Beginner level knowledge on Linux is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Exposure to security concepts is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are a MUST.
- Be able to effectively communication with global customers over phone & email.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online