Mega Walk-In @ Oracle Corporation | Process Associate | May 2019
About Oracle Corporation:
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited formerly known as i-flex solutions limited is a world leader in providing products and services to the financial services industry and is a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle and a leading provider of banking solutions. Oracle and Oracle Financial Services Software provide the industry’s most comprehensive packaged software and services solutions footprint for the financial services industry.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Designation: KPO/Process Associate
Experience: 0.6 Months-3 Years
Salary: As Per Industry
We at OFSS- (Oracle Financial Services Software Limited ) are hiring for Business Processing Group at Mumbai- Goregaon Location is for KPO/ Process Associate/ Back office Associates for below profile. Kindly note shortlisted candidates will be invited for Face to Face Interview in Bengaluru. Kindly apply who can join us Immediate or within 2 months of notice period.
1. Aptitude Test.
2. Operational Interview
3. Managerial Interview
4. HR Interview.
- Eligibility Criteria: (BELOW 50% IN ANY ACADEMICS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIN e.g. 10th 12th & Graduation)
- Minimum 50% overall in academics – 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post graduation (if any)
- Graduation should be regular full time
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Face to Face Interview.
- Flexible with shifts and any day working (5 days working in a week)
- FEMALE: Day shift only; MALE: Rotation Shift 24/7
Soft / Behavioral Skills:
- Excellent English Communication skill, both verbal & Written Business etiquette
- Positive, Flexible, highly committed, self-motivated & highly energetic individual
- Total Experience: Graduate- 0.6 months to 36 months (Any Banking experience is ok)
- Good-Excellent MS office skills in Excel, PowerPoint, word skills Needs to be fast with use of PC – lot of repetitive task will be involved.
- Prior experience in cash and asset reconciliation of fixed income products will be an added advantage (for freshers not required ).
- Exposure to working with MNC
- Exposure to international capital markets, especially US/UK will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Analytical and Quantitative Skill.
- Ability to manage time and multi-task efficiently.
- Team players- Positive approach.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have an eye for details.
- Should not think of the process as a mechanical job, should be focused to identify redundant and repetitive tasks.
- Should be able to work through high volumes of numerical data.
- Flexible with shifts and any day working (5 days working in a week).
WE ARE HAVING OPENING IN TWO PROFILES: [Job Details in Detailed View]
1. Portfolio services – Reconciliation
2. Investment Services – Capital Market.
Role and Responsibility:
All processes will be for global markets.
Operations related to financial instruments
Fixed income securities
Mortgage Back Security
Asset Back Security
Money market instruments
1. Portfolio services – Reconciliation
- Primarily 2 reconciliations are performed CASH and ASSET. The activities performed will include:-
Access bank websites to download data.
- Formatting for data into a standard template
- Reconciliation of data from two or more sources. Reconciliations will be performed using an automated tool or using excel/access
- Identification and research /analyses differences arising out of the reconciliation
- Escalating the differences to the concerned team/entity for resolution
- Coding, commenting and stat using each break.
- Investment Services
- Portfolio Analytics monitoring production of reports , identifying & debugging issues during production, quality checks on holdings, prices & risk analytics, fund level & portfolio level checks.
Compliance – Identifying any compliance breaches / violations (which are not ensuring client portfolios are managed as per the agreed guidelines) that are captured in the Dashboard are researched, appropriate comments are updated and escalated.
- DIG – Setting up new securities and updating the existing database on an ongoing basis to incorporate any change in issuer/ name/ ticker changes.
Apply Mode: Online
Note: Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details and Kindly note shortlisted candidates will be invited for Face to Face Interview.
Send your resume with the below Details:
Total & Relevant Ex –
Current CTC –
Education % in all academics: