Microsoft Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer Intern | Jan 2019
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We’re supporting more than 1,000 researchers at Microsoft labs around the world to achieve scientific breakthroughs.
Company Name: Microsoft
Designation: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Standards
- 2020 Year of passing graduates.
- 7 CGPA and Above.
- No pending backlogs.
- Pursuing B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in CSE/IT Or Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR related quantitative field.
- Candidate should not have participated in Microsoft’s intern hiring process within the last one year.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online