Oracle Off Campus Drive 2017 | Apprentice | LD 6 Dec 2017
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: Rs.15000/- PM
Last Date: 6 Dec 2017 [2.00 PM Before]
- BE/B.Tech Graduates; 2017 Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- Students for TASK Registered colleges located at Warangal [Contd…]
- Mahabunagar, Nizambad, Nalgonda, Khammam & Medak must only apply.
- CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE & IT Streams are only eligible for the drive.
- Applicable to Telangana State Students only.
- No backlogs.
Details of Apprentice Program:
Apprenticeship Program is structured on the job training and selected candidates will be provided training for a period of 12 months. During the training period, Apprentices will be mentored by Oracle resources, undergo classroom training to enhance their technical/soft skills and gain practical exposure. Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship program, a certificate of Apprenticeship would be awarded as per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Will be provided a stipend of INR 15000/- PM [1.80LPA] for 12 Months.
- Will not be eligible for any emoluments.
- Selected Candidates are expected to join as Apprentice at Oracle.
- Please carry an updated resume, passport size photo & Govt Issued ID Proof.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply