PayPal Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | Nov 2018
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
Company Name: PayPal
Designation: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Bachelors & Masters Degree
- Programming skills in one or more of the languages – Java, C#, C/C++, Perl, PHP.
- Some understanding on Unix/Linux.
- Good Problem solving & Analytical Skills.
- Good academic background.
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals.
- Detailed knowledge on the project performed during course curriculum
- Good attitude and communication
- Understanding of core products and the organization.
- Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality.
- Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews.
- Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units .
- Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project
- Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online