Randstad India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | 15 June 2017
Company Name: Randstad
Website: www. randstad.in
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Chennai [Nungambakkam]
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc [CSE/IT]
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and Good documentation skills.
- Basic Excel, PowerPoint, Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Basic software testing knowledge.
- Provide support in L1/L2 level depending on priority of issues.
- Respond to issues assigned, do analysis, participate in estimating the effort.
- Implement solution or work around, suggest work around.
- Communicate with stake holders and close the issue as per agreed timeliness.
- Follow up with development team when code change is required or complex issues faced.
- Maintain operational documentation, process, management and diagnostic tools.
- Ensure services are maintained at the agreed levels.
- Willing to learn related technologies.
- Troubleshoot issues and handle different types of customer inquiries.
- Work with customer groups, educate customers and make them to do task on their own.
- Gathering information and also do research and able to perform scope analysis.
- Efficiently do multi-tasking to handle multiple customer requests from sources.
- Pre-Deployment Activities, Preparing and reviewing implementation plans.
- Deploying the code in production platforms.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 15 June 2017 [10AM-5PM]
Randstad India Ltd,
Old No. 5 & 5A, New No. 9,
Pycrots Garden Road,
Note: Updated CV, 2 Passport Size Photos, Photo ID Proof, and Copy of this email.