Randstad Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate Engineer |20 July 2018
Company Name: Randstad
Designation: Associate Engineer
Salary: INR 2, 50,000/-LPA
- BE, B.Tech Candidates [CS, ECE]
- B.Sc. , M.Sc. Candidates [CS]
- B.Sc. IT/M.Sc. IT & MCA/BCA
- Min 70% aggregate with no standing arrears will be considered.
- Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills , Passion for Technology & customer support.
- Demonstrable ability to work in fastpaced, technical, cross functional environment, Cross-Team collaboration ,
- Team Oriented.
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation & control systems.
- Knowledge of electrical, semi-conductor , Micro Controllers
POSITION: Associate Engineer (UTC Climate & Control systems )
Role & Responsibility:
- Support & provide service via calls, emails and tickets, Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems .
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems ·
- Analyze different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimization.
- Wok on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation , Identify relevant trends, perform follow up analysis and prepare visualizations, Follows up and meets commitments to customer, Flexibility towards shifts as per requirement
Documents to carry: Please carry all originals certificates plus copies of the same, updated CV and recent passport photos.
Date: 20 July 2018 [10AM]
Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences,
Bidadi Industrial Town,
Near Toyota Kirloskar Motors,
Kenchanakuppe, Karnataka: 562109
Click here for more details